Churchianity--Rest In Peace!by Van Robison
The institutional church system has engraved its own tombstone. Churchianity is dying and sealing its own fate as countless Christians rejoice to see the man-made customs and traditions of "professional pastors" pass into the nether world. After a very long encounter with false doctrines, false apostles, false teachings, false prophecies, false Y2K, false end times, false last days, false tithing and false Christs, the man-made church world is in upheaval. Like a game of chess, the "professional clergy" system of churchianity is in CHECKMATE. The Internet makes this truth a glaring reality, as innumerable websites attest to the death of the institutional church world. Plain and simple is the fact that Christians want real Truth, real Life and the real Way--Jesus Christ, and not fake churchianity.
Churchianity has long spiritually abused millions in the name of Jesus Christ. Millions are sick and tired of television preachers, whose only purpose is personal fame and fortune, through "partners", celebrity name books, videos and church members. Many sheep are beginning to see and hear the real Jesus Christ, who is the ONE and ONLY Shepherd of the ONE FLOCK. Millions are seeing that Jesus Christ lives in them through the Holy Spirit, and consequently the wall of separation between God and man has fallen. The Veil was rent into, and the temple of the Holy Spirit is the born again believer in Jesus Christ. Many Christians are seeing that Jesus Christ is the real Shepherd, and not man-made, self-appointed "professional pastors."
Awakened Christians are walking out of the church buildings, never to return. Many Christians are fed up with church splits, church politics, authoritarianism, church hierarchy, man-made purpose driven seminars, camp meetings designed to make money, revivals that aren't God sanctioned, pastor-idolatry, pastor worship, and the endless parade of man-made church customs and traditions that have absolutely nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ. Many Christians are sick and tired of scripture twisting preachers, who parrot others for money and power.
The church world is full of "pastors" who seek attention, prestige, power, control and an endless flow of free money. Why do preachers really want to be on television? Is it to really reach the lost for Christ? Or is it because they want to be seen, they want financial riches, they want fame, they want an empire, they want personal followers, etc.? It isn't just the famous celebrity preachers who seek television audiences, but even many local small time "pastors", and for what reason? Why don't these preachers just go into the highways and byways if they want to preach and talk to the drunkards, the prostitutes, the homeless and the poor? The reason is because they want a following of people who will become "partners" and the private property of the church pastors for life.
TOMBSTONE OF THE INSTITUTIONAL CHURCH SYSTEM:
- HERE LIES MAN-MADE CHURCHIANITY!
- It espoused the name of Jesus Christ for profits.
- It expired because of spiritual abuse of the sheep.
- It twisted scriptures for personal fame and gain.
- It sought personal disciples to follow men, instead of Christ.
- It elevated position and power, instead of exalting Christ.
- It made Gods of pulpit preachers--idolatry.
- It worshiped itself.
- It deified church buildings and its professional clergy system.
- It overflowed with false pastors, false apostles, false prophets and false doctrines.
- It glorified buildings, cathedrals, man-made temples and human "priests", in replacement of Jesus Christ.
- It substituted days of the week for the real Sabbath of Rest--Jesus Christ.
- It made a God of money and became fanatically obsessed with material riches.
- It deceived church goers by the tens of millions that churchianity represents Jesus Christ.
- It came as an angel of light deceiving masses of seekers of truth.
- It imprisoned the naive, the gullible and the innocent with false fear, false authority and false Christs.
- It rejected the Holy Spirit and replaced the Holy Spirit with "pastors" as being "God."
- It taught customs and traditions of men, instead of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It ignored the teachings of Jesus Christ, by power-mongers in control.
- It justified its ugly existence using the name of Jesus Christ for validation.